Corteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity to join in our Supply Chain Internship Program in the summer of 2024. The internship opportunities are available for individuals who are graduating in Fall 2024 or in Spring / Summer 2025, currently in a university course of study to pursue a Bachelor’s in Supply Chain and Information Systems, Engineering (operational/industrial, applied, mechanical, and chemical) or Business Administration with a related concentration and interest in a career within the Supply Chain function.
Corteva’s purpose is to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. As a business, we strive to be a leader in the market and are working to have a “Market Shaping” mindset in all that we do. The North American Supply Chain function at Corteva assures Crop Protection supply throughout the value chain from manufacturing to the end-use customer. Our objective is to be flexible and reliable which ultimately leads us to safe, uninterrupted service and supply across the globe.
Our Internship Program is for individuals who are interested in developing their career within a large global company. An interest or aptitude in the agricultural industry is a plus, but not required. Indianapolis, Indiana is home-base for the Corteva Supply Chain internships. Interns typically are assigned 3-5 projects based on current business needs that can be completed within the summer months.
Examples of Internship Projects include:
- Assess and/or model material and information flows across the supply chain at tactical and/or strategic levels.
- Identify and evaluate related trade-offs involving inventory levels, conversion costs, logistics costs, asset utilization, productivity and customer service.
- Work with a Supply Chain Leader to help lead, manage and integrate complex cross-functional, inter-business, multi-area projects and relationships, and achieve desired results.
- Help to develop innovative solutions, approaches, methodologies and service offerings that address both present and future business requirements.
Qualifications: What will you bring?
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.000 on a 4.000 scale at current university but seeking cumulative GPA of 3.500 or above.
- A minimum requirement for this US-based position is the ability to work legally in the United States on a permanent basis. Applicants who do not indicate that they have the necessary permanent work authorization will not be considered for this US-based position.
- Currently pursuing a bachelors degree in Supply Chain and Information Systems, Engineering (operational/industrial, applied, mechanical, and chemical) or Business Administration with a related concentration and interest in a career within the Supply Chain function.
Benefits – How We’ll Support You:
- Numerous development opportunities offered to build your skills
- Be part of a company with a higher purpose and contribute to making the world a better place
- Health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- Four weeks of paid time off and two weeks of well-being pay per year, plus paid holidays
- Excellent parental leave which includes a minimum of 16 weeks for mother and father
- Future planning with our competitive retirement savings plan and tuition reimbursement program
- Learn more about our total rewards package here – Corteva Benefits
- Check out life at Corteva! www.linkedin.com/company/corteva/life
Are you a good match? Apply today! We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team.