Corteva Agriscience is currently seeking a Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) Manager position. The CRM Manager will lead the strategy, continued development, capture and implementation of customer and transactional data to support the achievement of marketing and sales goals and objectives.This role also serves as the central focal point and leader between sales and marketing and support functions in areas of continuous improvement of the dealer and customer experience including but not limited to customer service, programs management and business excellence. The CRM Manager role also works across business lines on the creation and process of marketing program implementation.
Key responibilties include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the development of segmentation information, lead generation and metric reporting to meet the needs of the sales and marketing organization
- Create, launch, and maintain valuable tools for the salesforce development
- Partner with Corteva functions (e.g. IT and Business and Customer Services), lead the design, development and maintenance of tools. In partnership with sales and marketing, train and drive adoption within the sales organization.
- Coordinate with marketing program efforts across Corteva crop protection business platforms
- Lead continuous improvement projects across functions aligned with the Corteva business strategy and customer/dealer needs
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- BS or BA degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 5-10 years of experience in Marketing, CRM, or closely related work
- People Management experience & project leadership experience
- Experience managing a Salesforce effort preferred
- US Crop Protection business preferred
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!
Corteva Agriscience ™ serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.