WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
AgRevolution is looking for a Controller, Finance and Accounting located in the Evansville, Indiana area, reporting to the AgRevolution CEO. This position will be responsible for providing detailed operational finance and accounting management for a multi-location retail farm equipment dealership. This position will also provide high-level accounting support to the General Accounting team for the monthly closing process. Responsible for accounting and finance practices and reporting, SOX controls and general accounting policy for the region. The Controller will also act as the primary point of contact for the Financial Reporting, Human Resource, Tax, Treasury, and Audit teams.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements while maintaining internal control for cash, inventory, costs, program budgets and actual expenditures.
- Coordinate and analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly and annual financial data; monitor progress and changes.
- Coordinate annual budgeting process for the entire organization. Administer and review all financial plans and compare to actual results with a view to identify, explain and correct variances as appropriate.
- Facilitate the development of and leverage strengths of team members to clarify roles and responsibilities and develop and implement training programs in order to maximize and reach optimal individual and organizational goals.
- Provide leadership in strengthening internal communications with staff at all levels throughout the organization; create and promote a positive and supportive work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 10+ years of work experience in accounting, with 5+ years of previous hands-on work with cash flow preparation, budgeting, P&L reporting management.
- Extensive experience of accounting, finance, business operations, human resources and dealership business systems in a multi-location farm/heavy industry / industrial equipment retail dealership environment.
- Proven experience with and understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP.)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with heavy emphasis on Excel functionality and CDK, DIS, HBS or other DMS system; CDK preferred.
A PLUS IF YOU HAVE
Advanced degree and/or CPA designation.
WHAT WE OFFER
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people. From the day you decide to join AgRevolution / AGCO, we want to engage and excite you and we’re clear on where we want to go as a business and we trust you to help us there. Whether you want to learn a new skill or you aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career – and our business – to the next level.
We also invite you to “Make the Most of You” – Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401k Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities
and may change at any time with or without notice.
AgRevolution / AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AgRevolution is a wholly owned subsidiary of AGCO Corporation. AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now.