Grow what’s next. Grow your future. The Center of Regulatory Excellence (CORE) within Regulatory and Stewardship (RAS) together, and through proactive engagement with our partners and stakeholders, identifies needs and opportunities to support and enable the RAS organization to achieve functional goals. We do this through continuous improvement efforts, data analytics and visualization, and by providing tools and processes to enable submission excellence, all with a customer focus.
The CORE Continuous Improvement Project Management Intern is responsible for supporting the Continuous Improvement Project Leader to use existing tools and innovative approaches to gather, use and organize data in a way that help us build project management databases and regulatory processes to enable the RAS organization.
The position requires a competency and passion for project management and continuous improvement, focusing on the customer, the specific deliverables, and timelines. It is also critical to have the ability to interact effectively with colleagues around the globe, hence strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do:
- Leads or co-leads portions of RAS projects and initiatives on behalf of the project leader.
- Develops high throughput audit assessment methodologies that ensure data in our databases is accurate.
- Conducts Voice of Customer surveys with guidance from CORE senior staff to understand needs of stakeholders and develop view of current state work processes.
- Identifies gaps in current processes and opportunities to develop and incorporate innovative solutions that drive improved process flow, efficiency, information access, and usability.
- To drive improved performance in the organization, assists in developing communications and education to RAS stakeholders regarding the value proposition of projects.
- Ensures key stakeholders are informed as the project progresses.
- Develops and maintains measures of project success (KPIs).
- Seeks coaching and support for project work from CORE senior staff.
- Embraces a customer-centric focus and seeks to understand RAS customer issues and opportunities before acting.
- Works with CORE team members to aid in building a continuous improvement environment supportive of an ongoing program of change.
Qualifications – What You’ll Bring:
- Enrolled in a Business/ Project Management, data science, or life science bachelor or MSc program is preferred.
- Experienced using advanced features of Microsoft Excel and other project management software (Smartsheet, Lucid chart, MS Project, etc).
- Highly motivated problem solver and excellent team player with the ability to work independently and desire to learn about global regulatory needs in agriculture.
- Strong drive for excellence, excel in using creative approaches to solving complex challenges, and possess an innovative mindset.
- Experience prioritizing and breaking down complex requests into small chunks.
Community – We care about you and we care that you’re comfortable. While there’s no place like home, Corteva comes close.
Our Indianapolis, Indiana campus is home to more than 1,000 employees whose mission is simple – to feed the world. While our employees are busy working to solve world hunger and ensure environmental sustainability, we’re taking care of them by offering convenience and comfort during the workday with an onsite fitness center, coffee shop, credit union and top-notch cafeteria touting a grill, wok, deli, fresh salad bar, and a variety of ethnic and healthy menu options. Need some fresh air during your work day? Take advantage of our beautiful tree-lined walking trails or relax by the pond. We also offer countless opportunities to connect with your colleagues through community volunteerism, sports teams and parties, and festive holiday events. Join a volleyball or ping pong league or take part in supporting the Indianapolis Colts during Blue Fridays! Did we mention you’ll be working in state-of-the art buildings with the latest technology and colleagues from all over the world? Join us in bringing food into homes around the world, while we make you feel at home while you’re at work.
If you’re looking to move to a big city with a small-town feel then Indianapolis, Indiana is the place for you. This dynamic, multifaceted city has a robust sports scene, urban nightlife, and top-tier entertainment. Indianapolis is quickly making its name as one of the best sustainable food and agriculture scenes in the country. Located in the heart of the Midwest, Indianapolis is a welcoming city ripe with culture and a thriving economy. Indianapolis is Indiana’s capital with more than two million residents in the greater metropolitan area. It’s the economic and cultural center of Indiana and offers something for everyone. There’s plenty to do, see, learn and experience in Indianapolis.