Contingent Personnel – Global Program Lead
Who are we, and what do we do?
Corteva Agriscience is the only major agriscience company in the world completely dedicated to agriculture. Our purpose is to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generation to come. Our inspiration is to be a market shaper, driving the next generation of agriculture products that help farms and farmers flourish and through partnering with society becoming the most trusted partner in the global agriculture and food community.
With a global footprint and over 20,000 employees, Corteva is building the future of agriculture and leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
Corteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity for a Contigent Personnel – Global Program Lead. In this new role, you will support Corteva’s Contingent Connect, the company’s contingent labor program. You will serve our business leaders, hiring managers, program partners, and suppliers in an HR Center of Excellence. This position supports the establishment and evolution of the global Contingent Connect program and provides oversight of the program to ensure operational excellence, including end-user satisfaction.
The Contingent Connect Program Lead role is a highly visible position within Corteva. It will focus on supplier performance, worker on/off-boarding, data/reporting, program management, system functionality, and policy and compliance management. The role will also support multiple projects, continuous process improvements, cost management, and data analysis. Additionally, this role will explore program expansion opportunities for additional labor spend categories as opportunities present themselves. (Examples: Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO)).
This role requires a strong partnership orientation with colleagues at our external managed service provider (MSP), vendor management system (VMS), and infrequently directly with suppliers. Additionally, this role requires strong internal partnership with Corteva colleagues in Procurement, Finance, Accounts Payable, IT, HR, business leaders, and hiring managers across the globe.
Primary Responsibilities – How will you help us Grow
The job duties listed are typical examples of work performed. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based on business needs and conditions.
- Provides oversight of the day-to-day operations within our global Contingent Connect program and processes.
- Provides project management support during regional program launch phases and then as needed from an on-going basis.
- Collaborates with people managers/administrators and the Managed Services Provider (MSP) to ensure program and process success and compliance.
- Supports end-users with the Vendor Management System (VMS) technology component of the Contingent Connect program in on-/off-boarding and timekeeping of workers.
- Develops and interprets reports to identify trends and problem areas; works closely with stakeholders to understand business challenges to help develop recommendations and inform decision-making.
- Prepares and delivers resources and tools to support user adoption of the Contingent Connect program.
- Monitors process for data accuracy and facilitates process adoption across the business while addressing process improvement opportunities.
- Captures and tracks critical program metrics and scorecards, monitoring the effectiveness and efficiency of Contingent Connect, using data to highlight issues and recommend solutions.
- Collaborates with team members to build and streamline new business processes to improve Contingent Connect user experience.
- Serves as the primary point of contact to receive inquiries from people managers/administrators and the MSP.
- Supports and monitors all process-related questions and escalations.
- Collaborates with MSP to monitor adherence to operational policies, procedures, and compliance guidelines.
- Maintains relationships with contingent workforce suppliers in conjunction with Procurement, as needed for escalations.
- Partners with Procurement on monthly/quarterly business reviews and addressing supplier performance.
NOTE: This role does not negotiate supplier agreements or direct contractual and rate negotiations.
Requirements – What You’ll Bring to the Table
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum of three years of hands-on program experience with MSP (Managed Service Provider) & VMS (Vendor Management System) or equivalent experience.
- Experience with managing contingent worker program consisting of 5,000+ individuals using MSP and VMS is required.
- Project management experience.
- Curious and willing to learn about all aspects of Corteva to enable the adoption of Contingent Connect in all businesses and functions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to use data to identify inefficiencies, help implement process improvements, drive performance from internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to build out processes/programs.
- Strong prioritization skills, time management skills, follow-through, and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to build trusting relationships with peers, leaders, and program participants.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, planning, organizational, and project management skills.
- Passion for process improvement. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
NOTE: At Corteva Agriscience we are proud to offer a flexible work environment and for exceptional candidates we are happy to consider colleagues who want to work remotely.
- Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave.
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment.
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!
Corteva Agriscience ™ serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.