Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Search our job listings below.
Elanco is a global animal health company with the vision of enriching lives through food and companionship by developing innovative solutions that protect & enhance animal health. Elanco has completed a successful IPO and separation from it’s parent company. We are now in an exciting period of growth and opportunity (both organically and via acquisitions). As part of this journey, Elanco has implemented its own ERP system, and is now looking for experienced candidates with strong communication and business partnering skills to drive the success of its next ERP integration project.
The leader in this position will own the global finance transition for the ERP integration project, and play a key role in change management, driving employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
The primary responsibility will be to own the implementation of the project change management strategy and plan that maximizes employee adoption and usage, and minimize resistance.
Global Transition Leadership
- Act as the single point of contact for Regional Transition Leaders (RTLs) with the Global ERP Project Team
- Be accountable for the planning and implementation all aspects of the global finance integration into the SAP S4 ERP system and the Elanco Solutions Center (ESC) structure
- Establish and manage the interaction model with RTLs, SILs (Site Implementation Leads) and other change networks
- Drive alignment and consistency across process areas, geographies, and projects within the ERP integration program
- Provide a leadership role in planning and running the program road-shows to explain the transition plan in the sessions
- Own and coordinate the cutover plan
- Foster an environment for engagement with the local sites (affilates and plantsites), involving them in design, testing training, etc.
Communication & Change Management
- Maintain regular communication with the Regional Transition Leaders regarding all aspects of the transition program and ensure they are doing the same locally
- Work closely with the local change leaders to ensure the organization and external partners (customers, vendors, banks, etc) are ready for the change
- Ensure open and honest communication exists for feedback on the status of the program
- Provide regular global communications on the status of the transition starting before go live and continuing through stabilization
- Work with Finance Process Leads and other stakeholders to enure that there is a training plan for end users
- Contribute to the development of awareness communications, and facilitate broadcasting to the appropriate audience.
- Drive engagement with end user groups to develop an understanding of the future state solution.
- Own and maintain appropriate content channels and tools including newsletters, emails, FAQ pages, online content, and others as appropriate for impacted users’ engagement and enablement.
- Ensure that all stakeholders are aware of new solutions, updates, changes, and projects across impacted teams.
- Co-ordinate the documentation of change impacts, current process mapping, and changes to processes.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance.
- Support training efforts and delivery.
- Support the Change Management Advisor, as required.
- Bachelors Degree in an accounting, finance or business discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in Finance and/or change management with a minimum of 2 years specifically in change management
- SAP Systems knowledge or experience
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco Animal Health does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this position.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Experience and/or knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Change management certification or designation
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status