Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Search our job listings below.
As an HR IT Solutions Analyst, reporting to Director – Global Services IT, you will be responsible for ensuring that Elanco Global Services IT solutions are delivered with quality, with speed, and within budget. You will implement, integrate, maintain, and optimize company critical systems that enable our crucial business processes.
- Implements solutions, integrations, and systems with a focus on HR functions and services: Workday HCM, Recruiting, On/Offboarding, Benefits, Time & Absence, Payroll, Talent, Employee Relations, and Learning Development, and adjacent systems.
- Maintains, automates, and optimizes integrations with a focus on data integrity, data quality, while appropriately handling privacy and security when sharing workforce data throughout IT ecosystem.
- Leads Workday integrations and reporting support team while providing operational support, triage, troubleshooting, investigation, and resolution while managing priorities and risks and assignments with managed service provider(s) and IT systems suppliers.
- Curates HR systems knowledgebase articles to enable self-service and tier 1 service desk for quick and easy answers to end-user questions and issues.
- Owns integration development lifecycle events (designs, develops, tests, documents, and deploys), working directly with HR business partners, IT partners, and service or solution suppliers.
- Represents integrations and custom reporting development landscape and roadmap with HR Business Partners, managed service provider(s), IT partners, IT systems suppliers, and other Subject Matter Experts.
- Leads or participates in global HR processes/systems administration and development and transformation projects. Ensuring satisfaction and delight from IT solutions and services.
- Builds and manages HR workforce demographic data reports and integrations for internal analytics and business intelligence and supports development of EIB files for bulk data changes.
- Evaluates and recommends new systems and best practices and improvements to meet or exceed HR business partner and IT partner expectations and needs.
- Coordinates with HRIS to support HR business process configuration and integration dependencies as well as data quality, error handling, data integrity, privacy, and security to enable timely and accurate access to key data and enable accurate insights and data-driven business decisions.
- Understands and describes technical specifications and activities with IT Quality in the creation and maintenance of IT computer systems validation documentation, capturing risks, security, privacy, and compliance through access roster and periodic reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3+ years of experience building, maintaining, and optimizing Workday integrations and other HR systems.
- Experience integrating and optimizing inbound and outbound integrations and reports in Workday including Studio, Calculated Fields, Core Connectors, EIBs, PICOFs, PECIs, web services, SSO, sFTP, and RESTFUL APIs.
- Proven ability to lead as a technical expert through software development lifecycle and appropriately handle sensitive and confidential SPI and financial data and ensuring SOX and GDPR compliance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to gain alignment on technical solutions with non-technical stakeholders and to accurately capture CSV (computer systems validation) documentation, knowledgebase, and support notes.
- Qualified candidates must legally be authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco Animal Health does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Proven ability in IT Service Management to lead offshore AMS (application managed services) provider technical teams and to successfully manage complexity of multiple projects and fast pace shifting priorities ensuring quality and volume of work delivered.
- Proven CSV/CSQ experience implementing, validating, and maintaining SOX and GDPR systems and associated documentation.
- Creative problem-solving skills with business and IT partners, with a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and follow-through.
- Broad and strong technical knowledge and experience across a variety of technologies and capabilities: (Such as: Azure, APIs, Workday, PowerBI, SSO, ETL, SaaS, RaaS, sFTP, and data transformation)
- Desire and ability to work independently with minimal direction. Takes ownership of technical solutions to meet business needs with high degree of quality and velocity.
- Workday certification or training is preferred.
- May include up to 10% travel.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status