The program is designed to introduce you to the various value chains across Bunge. During the program, you will receive cross functional exposure to a number of operations and processes while performing commercial (e.g. merchandising, sales, marketing, etc.), supply chain (e.g. logistics), and/or operational (e.g. grain elevator) functions. You will have the opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge needed for a solid foundation in commercial, supply chain and/or operational career paths at Bunge. Candidates must be willing to relocate for career development and growth opportunities. Position requires a Bachelor’s degree from a four year accredited college or university and a desire to build a career in the food and agribusiness industry. The duration of the program will be driven by your performance and Bunge’s business demands.
Location to be determined and candidate must be willing to relocate.
• Participate in the day-to-day operation at assigned Bunge location, promoting and abiding by Bunge’s zero incident and injury safety culture
• Communicate effectively with Bunge internal and external customers
• Gain fundamental knowledge of domestic and international cash grain and grain product marketing, trading, and flows
• Develop a thorough understanding of elevator, milling and oilseed processing plant operations
• Aid in evaluating changing crop and market conditions
• Work effectively in a team setting to collaborate, develop strategy and problem-solve
• Assist in managing customer relationships, contracts, logistics, data analytics, and other related activities
• Complete special project requests, as assigned
• Demonstrate level of comprehension by responding to verbal or written inquiries from supervisors, mentors, or other team members
• Travel to other Bunge locations and/or events for instructional purposes
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university
• Must be collaborative, results oriented and possess strong critical thinking skills
• Ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, adversity, and constant change
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in standard PC applications
• Standard work hours 8 AM – 5 PM subject to adjustment as required by assignment
• Willingness to relocate for future growth opportunities is required
Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe. The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Nearest Major Market: Indianapolis
Job Segment: Logistics, Sustainable Agriculture, Supply Chain, Product Marketing, Intern, Operations, Agriculture, Marketing, Entry Level