PURPOSE AND SCOPE
As the largest, family-owned retail seed company in the United States, Beck’s was founded on faith, hard work, and innovation of our family and family of employees. As we continue to grow, our culture is maintained by those who work hard to make a difference in the lives of farmers. Beck’s is seeking quality individuals to join our family of employees.
This position administers and enforces credit policies and procedures; quantifies and monitors credit provided to customers; performs analysis of credit to ensure intended risk; and implement supporting legal strategy to accomplish these activities for Beck’s Superior Hybrids and related entities. This position is authorized to view all sales and credit information.
- Establish, manage, implement, and enforce Commitment Program contracts, policies and procedures.
- Work with Credit Manager to evaluate program Manage credit application processes and procedures.
- Update and review current Commitment Program customers for compliance with the program requirements.
- Follow-up with delinquent Commitment accounts.
- Analyze potential Commitment agreements to match our business objectives.
- Research ways to protect our financial interests.
- Visit and interview key prospects and customers.
- Answer phone calls and provide customer service.
- Supply / evaluate information and data to Program Manager or other parties as requested.
- Audit methods and procedures of Commitment Program to improve efficiencies to meet business objectives.
- Collaborate with Data and Development and Sales Department to provide the necessary information needed.
- Monitor and ensure the implementation of changes to the annual customer and sales programs are accurate.
- Perform other related duties as may be required by the Commitment Program Manager or Director of Culture and Brand Experience.
1. Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record as determined by Beck’s automobile insurance policy.
2. Technical Knowledge:
- Commitment to the mission and attitudes and actions of Beck’s Hybrids
- Possess Positive attitude and Strong work ethic
- Proficiency with relevant computer and software skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative leadership style.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
- Ability to make good judgment decisions that keep the interests of all parties in mind.
- A passion to help others succeed.
- Minimum 1 Year Experience with outside sales or Customer Service Preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.