Corteva Agriscience offers opportunities across the country to learn about today’s problems and finding tomorrow’s solutions. We seek Interns who are looking to prepare for a job in tomorrow’s agriculture market. Our Interns experience many different aspects of agriculture, while gaining real-world industry knowledge. Our Commercial Intern program includes a competitive salary, budget, use of company computer, industry-leading training, exposure to company leaders, and a company vehicle if in field sales.
Well-positioned for future growth. You’re working on your education. Now it’s time to work on your career. An internship with Corteva Agriscience lets you learn from a global leader through real-world, hands-on experience, focused on your interests, with targeted training from experts in the field.
Internships with Corteva Agriscience are structured around several key businesses: Pioneer, Brevant, or PhytoGen Seeds, Crop Protection, Pasture and Land Management, Turf and Ornamental, and Pest Management.
Work independently. Learn from our team. Sales Interns develop a work plan in conjunction with a Corteva Agriscience District Sales Leader (DSL) or Territory Manager mentor. You’ll work together to define key objectives, a common set of expectations, and plan to meet or exceed the desired result. You’ll be expected to work independently. Interns will be expected to accept accountability and meet productivity goals.
The skills we seek. We’re looking for people with advanced time management skills, trustworthiness, and drive. We hire the best people across the country to build the future of Corteva Agriscience. Beyond their education, these people share certain traits that set them apart from their classmates. We start with your potential, honesty, initiative, and creativity, and we teach you how to recognize problems, offer solutions, and address opportunities encountered in the field.
We look for people who can demonstrate:
- Strong time management skills
- Our interns must prioritize, work effectively, meet multiple deadlines, and manage their own work schedule.
- Focus, interest, and knowledge retention
- Can you quickly become knowledgeable about multiple products, markets, pests, cultural practices, and production technology?
- The ability to drive demand through technical service
- Are you interested in helping customers understand, accept, and better utilize our products?
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Corteva Commercial Interns must work well with a variety of people and present ideas clearly, in person and in writing.
- Internships are available across the United States.
Sales internship opportunities focus on several areas:
These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Promotion and new product launches
- Management of plot tours and trials
- Customer surveys and testimonials
- Independent analysis of product performance
- Gathering and analyzing market data for use by a sales district or marketing team
- Representing Corteva products to our customers
Experience our difference. We invest in our Interns’ success. A Corteva Agriscience Commercial Intern position offers you a head start on your career; plus the benefits you want right now. We’ve developed one of the best Intern programs in the industry, designed to prepare you not just for your internship but also for the rest of your career. An example of our program’s differential advantage is the training given to all Interns to kick-off the summer.
Summer Commercial Intern Training. A week-long program covering Corteva Agriscience culture, ethics, driver and product safety, products and technical information, agronomy, crop production, selling skills, role playing, project management and more.
Benefits – How We’ll Support You:
- Numerous development opportunities offered to build your skills
- Be part of a company with a higher purpose and contribute to making the world a better place
- Health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- Four weeks of paid time off and two weeks of well-being pay per year, plus paid holidays
- Excellent parental leave which includes a minimum of 16 weeks for mother and father
- Future planning with our competitive retirement savings plan and tuition reimbursement program
- Learn more about our total rewards package here – Corteva Benefits
- Check out life at Corteva! www.linkedin.com/company/corteva/life
Are you a good match? Apply today! We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team.