This program consists of:
- Fast-paced training that includes classroom and on-the-job training.
- Developing basic functional knowledge and skills in customer service and Company products and coverages.
- Gathering and documenting First Notice of Loss (FNOL) information.
- Requesting information from internal/external sources to ascertain completeness and claim validity.
- Learning to investigate and settle claims.
- Analyzing claims to determine extent of liability.
If you are:
- Graduating or have graduated in the past 1 to 2 years with a major/minor in Risk Management and Insurance or other Business related majors. Other majors will be considered.
- Prior insurance experience will be considered.
- Looking to work in downtown Indianapolis with a reputable and established company
- Seeking to grow your knowledge in claims handling
- Looking for a company that offers career advancement, continuing education and more
- Seeking to make a difference by volunteering in local community activities