If you are interested in a challenging, rewarding internship with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting learning opportunity!
As an intern you will:
- Learn aspects of the claims process including investigation, negotiation, evaluation, documentation, and settlement.
- Become familiar with the claims systems.
- Effectively communicate decisions, recommendations, and job related information to internal and external customers.
- Establish positive public relations with insured, claimants, and the public through professional conduct and appearance.
We are looking for students majoring or minoring in Risk Management and Insurance.
Why intern at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance?
- We offer a robust, paid internship program!
- An iconic Indiana company that has protected Hoosiers since 1934.
- An organization that values work/life balance in a collegial team focused environment.
- A downtown location with free parking , a company cafeteria and fitness center .
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Our ideal intern can:
- Provide our workforce with new and fresh ideas of doing business.
- Take initiative on projects and daily responsibilities.
- Communicate professionally with all levels within the organization.
- Adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Work independently remote and in an open environment.