WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.
This position is responsible for overall operations of the Information Technology Department to support the business needs and objectives of the organization.
- Identify opportunities to modernize and optimize the IT ecosystem, specifically digital solutions supporting business functions
- Lead policy development and provide relevant feedback to Infrastructure engineering
- Analyze current security tools and capabilities and lead Infrastructure engineering stakeholders to drive opportunities for enhancement
- Identify “fit for purpose” solutions and not compromise security, customer experience, or productivity
- Respond and engage in other security incidents and escalations as needed performing advanced root cause analyses and forensics to drive resolution
- Suggest hardware and software upgrades as appropriate to improve operations, consistency and budgetary success
- Day-to-day Vendor Management, ensuring our outsourced vendors perform according to their SLAs and driving a customer-first service vision
- Enhance functionality of SAP and continue to roll-out the enterprise solution for the US and Canada while ensuring compliance with the business processes
- Supervise the development and advancement of our communications/intranet network
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field required
- Certified in Advanced Information Technology
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in information technology and resource management
- 3+ years’ executive-level experience preferred
- Excellent skills in computing, software development, and software design Ability to lead teams effectively
- Hands-on functional configuration, design and optimization experience with SAP preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform cross functional analysis and solve problems
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with competing priorities
- Expert in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational and record keeping skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work required hours
- Ability to lift up to 25 Lbs.
- Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines