WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.
As a member of the AGRIGOLD/LG SEEDS team, you are accountable for the development and execution of our channel marketing strategy. Our distribution channels include full-service retailers, seed-only dealers and direct sellers. In this role, you will enable these channels by building targeted marketing strategies to grow awareness in key micro-markets, building lead generation systems, and support and enable our distribution channels to deliver on our brand’s customer experience consistently. This role is accountable for all phases of the marketing funnel, from awareness to advocacy.
Translate the brand promise and experience into regionally targeted campaigns, content, and material that enable our channel to deliver on that promise.
- Work with digital marketing team to design and execute effective, highly targeted, campaigns to drive awareness and generate leads for our sellers.
- Work cross-functionally with content and design specialists to deliver compelling content.
- Work with Distribution Effectiveness Lead to define and support channel incentive programs.
- Partner with Distribution Strategy team to identify and create high level of support for new dealers.
- Work closely with sales and agronomy to develop plans and communicate back through the organization effectively.
- Track and review analytics on all campaigns to measure success and translate the data into usable information that influences strategy and tactics.
- Serve on planning teams for channel events and cross-brand channel marketing team.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Advertising, Business or related field
- Agriculture background preferred but not required.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing
- (Canada) Bilingual English and French an asset
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
A passion for helping sellers deliver on our brand promise.
- Analytical thinker who can apply data and learnings to strengthen the channel
- Marketing thought leader with ability to develop strong strategies and drive to effective execution
- Agility to adjust to changing market conditions
- Humility to admit when a strategy or tactic hasn’t worked, learn from it, and adjust
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time and meet established deadlines
- Strong team player and collaborator
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to understand strategy and translate it into an effective tactical plan
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time