Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Search our job listings below.
As a Business Integrator (FDE), you will be responsible for ensuring that Elanco Global Services IT projects are delivered with quality, on time, and on budget. The Global Services IT Team supports company critical solutions that enable our business partners to deliver, support, and protect our most essential assets. This position will report to the Director – Global Services IT.
- Operational delivery of support, maintenance, and enhancements to G&A IT solutions, with a focus on optimizing end-user experiences, ensuring data security, data quality, and system availability.
- Responsible for creating, monitoring, and supporting integrations to and from systems of record, such as Workday.
- Identifies, logs, investigates, documents, and recommends solutions for service restoration.
- Identifies, logs, investigates, documents, and recommends solutions for system security hardening.
- Designs, engineers, and provides technical oversight for integration solutions, ensuring appropriate security and data availability for optimal automation and minimal manual intervention.
- Ensures service continuity and transparency with tier 1 service desk partners and key business stakeholders.
- Responds to and delivers solutions within SLA (service level agreements).
- Works closely with diverse team of technical and non-technical team members.
- Skilled navigation and problem solving with technical partners, suppliers, and SMEs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with Workday Studio integrations, Calculated Fields, Data Transformations, and scheduled Workday reports.
- Experience integrating high-availability SaaS Solutions, ETL, and ERP systems (SAP S4)
- Proven ability to appropriately handle sensitive personal information and company confidential information
- Previous CSV/CSQ experience implementing, validating, and maintaining SoX and PCI financial systems and associated documentation
- Qualified candidates must legally be authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Technical ability to abstract and simplify complex work flows and systems integration and business continuity
- Broad knowledge across a variety of supplier platforms and integrations supporting key HR functions (recruiting, onboarding, benefits, payroll, time & absence, etc.)
- Desire and ability to work independently with minimal direction. Takes ownership of technical solutions to meet business needs with high degree of quality and velocity
- Creative problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) and comfort engaging and influencing IT Leaders and advisor.
- Ability to present technical solutions and concepts.
Position Length: This position is for a period of 2 years with the potential to extend up to a maximum of 4 years.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status