If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work at Corteva Agriscience! Corteva has an exciting opportunity for a Retail Business Manager for our Brevant Seeds brand serving Eastern Iowa. If you have a passion for providing solutions to customers and supporting a high-performing team, this is a great opportunity for you- Apply Now!
This is a remote position and can be based anywhere in Eastern Iowa. If hired, you may be required to travel as necessary to support business activities.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us and it matters to you!
- Target and maintain strategic relationships at focus locations driven by Retail Development Leader (RDL) strategy.
- Secondarily support Retail Product Agronomist (RPA) efforts to drive product confidence, team sell, and support key retail sellers within focus account locations.
- Execute and measure promotional, pricing, program, and discretionary fund strategies within the RDL’s area.
- Serve as the first point of contact for account issues and questions for primary locations.
- Drive training and product strategies to create demand and sales for planned product mixes.
- Execute local product testing, training, and promotion strategies alongside the Reginal Product Agronomist (RPA).
- Work directly with location and regional managers to support the RPA/retail seller level product confidence effort and team selling strategy.
- Own the account strategic planning (will do the local business planning) and the execution process of the agronomist-seller strategy.
- Coordinate efforts with functional leaders in the area. (Area Product Manager (APM), Area Marketing Manager (AMM), supply team, program team, etc.).
What expertise have you grown?
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, in Agronomy, Business, or Marketing required. Will consider other degrees with related field sales experience.
- 2-5 years sales experience, managing and coaching individuals.
- Must be able to sell, negotiate, influence, resolve conflict, and coach.
- Agronomy and crop production practices are preferred.
- Willingness to travel and work in a rural environment
- Ability to pass a driving record background check.
What Corteva Agriscience offers:
- Competitive health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Sales incentive bonus plan.
- 100% 401k company match.
- 4 weeks paid time off to start.
- 9 paid holidays.
- Company provided cell phone, laptop, vehicle, and business expense account.
- Work-life balance – a varied mix of working from a home office and spending time out in the field
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact, and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!