Serving the Western Corn belt for over 85 years, Hoegemeyer continues to grow and build upon its strong culture and reputation of being trusted seed supplier for our dealers and growers. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic leader Brand Sales Lead supporting the Hoegemeyer Hybrids business. As the Corteva regional brand in the western corn belt, we are looking for the right candidate that is passionate about serving dealers and customers in the seed business and embraces a teamwork and service oriented culture. This role reports to the General Manager and is responsible for leading and developing the sales and agronomy teams across the four Hoegemeyer sales regions.
This is a remote position and can be based anywhere in Nebraska. If hired, you may be required to travel as necessary to support business activities.
How will you help us continue to grow?
- Strategically build and strengthen connection with sales team, dealers and key customer by being visible, accessible, and responsive to business and grower needs
- Lead and strengthen the field sales and sales agronomy teams with clear vision and expectations
- Manage talent through consistent performance evaluations, talent development, training, and succession planning
- Active participation as a key member of the Hoegemeyer’s leadership team, involved in identifying and execution of strategic plans and initiatives for the organization
- Responsible for implementation and execution of dealer and grower sales programs in effort to drive profitable growth
- Provide current sales progress relative to brand sales and financial goals, enabling up to date forecasts for organizational needs.
- Proactively identify dealer and customer needs and solutions to drive continued success
- Fully understand and support brand marketing programs and financial processes to ensure the sales teams implement them as designed.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree in Ag-business, Agronomy, Business, Marketing or related area or equivalent sales management experience.
- At least 7+ years experience in Ag marketing, sales or sales management.
- People leadership required, seed sales experience preferred.
- Build/maintain strong relationships with peers, customers, key industry/market influencers, Corteva brand partners and direct reports
- Strong selling, negotiating, influencing, conflict resolution and handling objections skills
- General knowledge of seed Industry/landscape, products associated with seed, and competitive product/service offerings; regional Ag markets; value chain and production practices
- Selling & marketing tools and techniques, financial analysis
- Collecting, interpreting & communicating market, customer & competitive data skillsets
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!