As a leading global animal health company, Elanco delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals’ lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco’s promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
Job Description: Pet Health Brand Manager, Legacy PARASITICIDES Portfolio
Do you love animals and are looking to grow your marketing career? Grow your career internally at Elanco, our best talent comes from within!
This role is responsible for the planning and execution of late-stage life cycle Rx brands. The Brand Manager is responsible for brand planning and maintaining sales at all stages of the purchase funnel across for their respective brands. This role represents veterinary prescription Pet Health brands among internal and external teams.
Develop & Execute Brand Plans:
- Develop annual brand plans to maintain sales and life cycle management.
- Plan and execute the roll out of consumer and B2B marketing campaigns.
- Drive product demand through drive/maintain product demand by leveraging digital tools including CRM, vet engagement and marketing materials.
- Partner with Revenue Growth Manager to align on pricing strategy.
Program & Material Management:
- Work closely with relevant advertising agencies to optimize in market campaign and field support materials.
- Coordinates and executes assigned programs and projects to meet marketing objectives for designated brands.
- Tracks key performance indicators, makes ongoing recommendations on optimizations.
- Ensure compliance with industry and internal organizational regulatory requirements.
Forecasting & Budget Management:
- Leverage insights and analytics to inform commercial planning forecasts.
- Coordinates forecasting of product manufacturing, sales, and samples to ensure sufficient stock.
- Partners with Business Unit, Technical Marketing, Regulatory and Customer Services to achieve brand objectives.
- Creative and resourceful at maximizing limited marketing budgets to defend and maintain brand performance.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer and customer needs.
- Draw from existing data and insights to identify opportunities to maintain brand relevance and demand.
- Maintain field support to sales teams, meeting customers and gathering feedback to improve brand performance.
- Bachelor’s degree with Marketing/Business.
- 5+ years of experience in Sales or Marketing in various channels
- Personal accountability and strong drive for execution
- Ability to build positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Desire to make a difference
- Qualified candidates must legally be authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco Animal health does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Additional Skills/ Preferences:
- A positive, curious, and scrappy attitude focused on driving results.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and excitement about envisioning the future.
- A team player with presence, agility, excelling in cross-functional team work.
- Excellent organizational and implementation skills, with ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written and interpersonal.
- Mastery of compliance with project approval requirements, Elanco policies and procedures.
- Animal health marketing experience preferred and/or brand management for a regulated industry.
Expected Travel Percentage
- Approx 20% Travel
- Indianapolis based, hybrid in office and work from home; relocation offered
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status