As a leading global animal health company, Elanco delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals’ lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco’s promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
Brand Manager, Vaccines
Elanco is a global animal health company that develops products and knowledge services to prevent and treat disease in food animals and pets in more than 90 countries. With a 64-year heritage, we rigorously innovate to improve the health of animals and benefit our customers, while fostering an inclusive, cause-driven culture for more than 5,800 employees. At Elanco, we’re driven by our vision of food and companionship enriching life – all to advance the health of animals, people and the planet. Learn more at www.elanco.com.
At Elanco, Marketing plays a vital role in driving our growth and helping us realize our mission to enrich our customers’ lives through food and companionship. Our marketers are passionate about what we do every day to build our portfolio of brands. As a team, Marketing is obsessed and generous with insights from the marketplace, and we embrace our role as the bridge between our customers, our stakeholders and our products. We focus on delivering competitive, smart strategies and execution that will enable Elanco to succeed.
The Brand Manager, Vaccines This role is responsible for the planning and execution of our Pet Health TruCan/TruFel vaccines portfolio. The Brand Manager is responsible for brand planning and maintaining sales at all stages of the purchase funnel
Develop & Execute Brand Plans:
- Develop annual brand plans to maintain sales and life cycle management.
- Plan and execute the roll out of B2B marketing campaigns.
- Drive product demand by leveraging digital tools including CRM, vet engagement and marketing materials.
- Partner with Revenue Growth Manager to align on pricing strategy and vaccines contracts
Program & Material Management:
- Work closely with relevant advertising agencies to optimize in market campaign and field support materials.
- Coordinates and executes assigned programs and projects to meet marketing objectives for designated brands.
- Tracks key performance indicators, makes ongoing recommendations on optimizations.
- Ensure compliance with industry and internal organizational regulatory requirements.
Forecasting & Budget Management:
- Leverage insights and analytics to inform commercial planning forecasts.
- Coordinates forecasting of product manufacturing, sales, and samples to ensure sufficient stock.
- Partners with Business Unit, Technical Marketing, Regulatory and Customer Services to achieve brand objectives.
- Creative and resourceful at maximizing limited marketing budgets to maintain brand performance.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer and customer needs.
- Draw from existing data and insights to identify opportunities to maintain brand relevance and demand.
- Maintain field support to sales teams, meeting customers and gathering feedback via Brand Champs to improve brand performance.
- Manages key strategic partnerships with Fear Free and American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP) delivering annual activation plan and driving execution.
Provide Analytical Support:
- Understand all sources of brand data and provide analytical support to Brand Manager
- Facilitate analysis for all programs and optimize for desired results
Expenditure, Production & Sales Forecasting:
- Partners with Sr. Brand Manager to manage expenditure budgets for marketing activities (OPEX), including monthly reviews with Finance.
- Coordinates with Sr. Brand Manager(s) for forecasting of product manufacturing, sales and samples to ensure sufficient stock, including regular meetings with Channel Team and Supply Chain.
- Analyzes market and customer sales data to develop a strong understanding of brand trends, the competition to influence brand plans and commercial planning forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree with Marketing/Business.
- 5+ years of experience in Sales or Marketing in various channels
- Personal accountability and strong drive for execution
- Ability to build positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Desire to make a difference
- Animal Health experience, vaccines marketing preferred
- Adept at managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated learning agility
- A positive, curious, and scrappy attitude focused on driving results.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and excitement about envisioning the future.
- A team player with presence, agility, excelling in cross-functional teamwork.
- Excellent organizational and implementation skills, with ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written and interpersonal.
- Mastery of compliance with project approval requirements, Elanco policies and procedures.
- Animal health marketing experience preferred and/or brand management for a regulated industry.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Up to 15%
Personnel Area ID
US: Elanco Greenfield
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status