At Elanco (NYCE: ELAN) – it all starts with animals!
As a global leader in animal health, we are dedicated to innovation and delivering products and services to prevent and treat disease in farm animals and pets. We’re driven by our vision of ‘Food and Companionship Enriching Life’ and our approach to sustainability – the Elanco Healthy Purpose™ – to advance the health of animals, people, the planet and our enterprise.
At Elanco, we pride ourselves on fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that diversity is the driving force behind innovation, creativity, and overall business success. Here, you’ll be part of a company that values and champions new ways of thinking, work with dynamic individuals, and acquire new skills and experiences that will propel your career to new heights.
Making animals’ lives better makes life better – join our team today!
This role is responsible for the planning and execution of the Internal Medicine portfolio. The Brand Manager is responsible for brand planning and maintaining sales at all stages of the purchase funnel across for their respective brands. This role represents Elanco Pet Health Internal Medicine brands brands among internal and external teams.
Develop & Execute Brand Plans:
- Develop annual brand plans to reach sales objectives and life cycle management.
- Plan and execute the roll out of B2B/B2C marketing campaigns.
- Drive product demand by leveraging digital tools including CRM, vet engagement and marketing materials.
- Partner with Revenue Growth Manager to align on pricing strategies.
Program & Material Management:
- Work closely with relevant advertising agencies and internal design team to develop/optimize marketing campaigns and field support materials.
- Coordinates and executes assigned programs and projects to meet marketing objectives for designated brands.
- Tracks key performance indicators, makes ongoing recommendations on optimizations.
- Ensure compliance with industry and internal organizational regulatory requirements.
Forecasting & Budget Management:
- Leverage insights and analytics to inform commercial planning forecasts.
- Coordinates forecasting of product manufacturing, sales, and samples to ensure sufficient stock.
- Partners with Business Unit, Technical Marketing, Regulatory and Customer Services to achieve brand objectives.
- Creative and resourceful at maximizing marketing budgets to defend and maintain brand performance.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer and customer needs.
- Draw from existing data and insights to identify opportunities to maintain brand relevance and demand.
- Maintain field support to sales teams, meeting customers and gathering feedback to improve brand performance.
- Bachelor’s degree with Marketing/Business.
- 3+ years of experience in Sales or Marketing in various channels
- Qualified candidates must legally be authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco Animal health does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Additional Skills/ Preferences:
- A positive, curious, and scrappy attitude focused on driving results.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and excitement about envisioning the future.
- A self starter who thrives in a fast paced environment
- A team player with presence, agility, excelling in cross-functional team work.
- Excellent organizational and implementation skills, with ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written and interpersonal.
- Mastery of compliance with project approval requirements, Elanco policies and procedures
- Personal accountability and strong drive for execution
- Desire to make a difference
- Marketing experience in a regulated industry preferred
Expected Travel Percentage
- Indianapolis based, hybrid in office and work from home
- Approx 20% Travel
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status