BLNKPG is a marketing agency focused on agriculture clients, located in downtown Indianapolis. We are seeking an account executive to work with our account management team on client efforts. The account executive will be asked to participate in client meetings, and will engage with team members on developing and executing client work on a regular basis.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide day-to-day client service and support
- Assist in leading team brainstorming and strategy sessions
- Copywrite collateral, press releases, social posts, media outreach, etc.
- Develop and implement strategic business plans: social, direct mail, email, media, etc.
- Provide assigned project oversight, including proofreading, routing, spec sheet creation, etc.
- Manage relationships with media partners, event planners, etc., as needed
- Create and assess metric reports for goal achievement
- Track project status, budgets, scope and timelines on a regular basis
- Communicate client needs to other team members effectively (creative, media, digital, project management, account management)
- Delegate responsibility to other team members, as appropriate
- Learn project-tracking system and manage project workflow
- 3-5 years experience in marketing or communications field
- College or university graduate – business, communications, marketing, technical, or agricultural degrees preferred
- Background in agriculture ideal, but not required
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced setting
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team
- Ability to manage changing priorities, and use time effectively
- Track record of setting goals and measuring success metrics
- Experience in customer-facing communications; comfort utilizing phone, email and face-to-face communication
- Understanding of marketing agency dynamic preferred, not required
- Organized, detail-oriented problem-solver
- Ability to assess strategic needs, outline solutions and execute
- Creative, innovative thinker
- High verbal and written communication skills – copywriting examples ideal
- Willingness to learn new subject matter on a regular basis
- Social media and digital savvy
- Some travel may be required