Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
· Work with multiple scientists to support method development and transfer in molecular, biochemical and cell based assays
· Electronic notebook experience with ELN and NG8 system will be beneficial.
· Automation experience with Hamilton, Assist plus systems will be plus.
· Perform careful documentation of studies, data analysis and preparing the data from studies in presentable manner.
· Maintain clear and detailed documentation of experimental records, independently analyze and interpret data.
· Experience with basic Biology/Molecular biology or Biochemistry techniques
· Experience with cell culture
· Hands-on Experience in bioassays such as cell-based assay and binding assays (ELISA/SPR) development.
· Molecular biology experience such as cloning, PCR, Transfections using chemical and electroporation techniques, Generation of lentivirus, Single cell cloning, Reporter gene assay development.
· Experience biochemical testing, such as enzymatic assays.
· Experience with FACS, RTPCR, ddPCR, Western blot techniques.
· Experience with large molecules such as antibodies, fusion protein, peptides.
· Experience with multiple plate reader technologies for detection of absorbance, fluorescence, luminescence. Familiar with Molecular devices plate reader software such as SoftMax Pro. BioTek plate readers.
The ideal candidate would possess
· Strong foundation in Biology/Molecular Biology or Biochemistry (including cell culture) is required
· Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Ability to work as part of a team, and a strong emphasis on delivering quality service
· Is solutions driven, with a drive to solve technical challenges in the lab
· Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
· Bachelors or Masters in Cell biology, Biochemistry, Molecular biology, Pharmacology or equivalent (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
· At least 2 years of molecular biology research in an academic lab or in industry
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Occasional flexibility to work Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday welcome. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Indianapolis, IN are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.