Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Perform cell-based bioassays and surrogate bioassays such as ligand-binding ELISA assays in plate based forma in a GMP environment
- Perform qualification and transfer of analytical test methods in GMP environment
- Document laboratory work in notebooks/eNotebooks and log books, perform data integrity checks, data verification reviews, and communicate final results through electronic systems
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Experience with reporter-gene assay, cell biology skills such as cell culturing, cell counting, cell banking; GMP quality system and lab operations experience; Waters NG8, SoftMax familiarity
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with internal and external clients, self‑motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Bachelor’s degree in biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Indianapolis, IN are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.