Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group’s key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 400 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 35.000 staff.
· Perform cell-based bioassays and surrogate bioassays such as ligand-binding ELISA assays in plate based forma in a GMP environment
· Perform qualification and transfer of analytical test methods in GMP environment
· Document laboratory work in notebooks/eNotebooks and log books, perform data integrity checks, data verification reviews, and communicate final results through electronic systems
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
· Experience with reporter-gene assay, cell biology skills such as cell culturing, cell counting, cell banking; GMP quality system and lab operations experience; Waters NG8, SoftMax familiarity
· Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
· Effective communication & interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team with internal and external clients, self‑motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Ability to learn new techniques, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
· Bachelor’s degree in biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Indianapolis, IN are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.