WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.
Assists HR department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all company employees. Responsible for supporting the administration of the company benefits offerings, and contributing to the planning, reporting, and auditing for all benefit programs. Collaborate with internal and external partners, communicate with employees, follow processes, review programs, and identify areas of improvement. This includes supporting the administration of comprehensive employee health, wellness, retirement and leave programs for multiple facilities, as well as ensuring compliance with ERISA and other relevant rules and regulations.
This position will support the delivery and quality assurance of human resources data, testing of system updates and enhancements, performing data audits and corrections, as well as maintaining and distributing reports to internal stakeholders. This includes supporting the administration of our internal AgriLearn training system.
This role reports to the Benefits & Compensation Manager.
- Coordinate and/or conduct new hire benefits orientation, employee benefit enrollment meetings, open/annual enrollment administration, qualifying event administration.
- Monitor new hire benefit enrollment and follow up as applicable.
- Manage the dependent verification process for new enrollees and benefit changes.
- Support the preparation and distribution of benefits communication materials.
- Maintain compliance calendar for all reporting deadlines, annual filings, and distribution requirements (i.e., 5500 filings, SARs, SBC, SPDs, 1095-C, etc.); assist with compliance reporting and documentation.
- Ensure timely vendor invoice reconciliation and payment along with other reporting and analysis.
- Review and audit employee enrollment records for all benefits plans.
- Support request for proposal process.
- Support administration of company leave policies, including coordinating with leave vendor for FMLA and short-term disability.
- Coordinate and administer company wellness initiatives, including Westfield Fitness Center management, the health club reimbursement program, flu shot events, newsletter, etc.
- Monitor the Benefits email inbox and respond to employee questions in timely manner.
- Lead benefit projects, as assigned.
HR INFORMATION SYSTEMS SUPPORT (UKG & AgriLearn)
- In collaboration with the Talent team, system support and administration of the AgriLearn training software system, including employee support of system utilization, training library contents, course uploads, cataloging, etc.
- Prepare training tracking reports and other documentation, as needed.
- Maintain standard system reports and distribute them to internal stakeholders.
- Monitor, document, and audit needs for changes in employee records.
- Creat new job aids and/or process documentation and/or update current job aids and/or documentation of system processes.
- Update and maintain terminated employee system security protocols.
- Audit for data integrity of company personnel records within the system and within paper files.
- Assist with system maintenance updates, uploads, reviews, clean up, etc.
- Serve as UKG Pro help desk representative.
- Serve as backup for HRIS Analyst role.
- Lead and/or support HRIS projects, as assigned.
- Attend user training sessions to maintain system knowledge and proficient utilization
- 3-5 years of benefit experience required
- 2-5 years of HRIS experience preferred
- Experience working with external vendors, internal customers (employees), internal controls and compliance-related issues required
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business related discipline preferred
- Project coordination experience preferred
- UKG Pro experience beneficial, but not required
- aPHR certification beneficial, but not required
- Attention to detail with ability to enter data quickly and accurately
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and positively in verbal and written communications
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Sound judgment and extreme discretion
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Learning agility; quick learner
- Willing to take initiative and responsibility
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of U.S. health and welfare benefits programs
- Ability to work required hours
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must have valid driver license and meet MVR guidelines