PURPOSE AND SCOPE
This is not your average graphic design role. As a designer at Beck’s, you’ll have the chance to do anything and everything; and we won’t hesitate to ask you to learn something new. Creativity and the desire to be challenged are a must. And because we’re better when we work as a team, you must be team-focused and open to the spirit of collaboration.
We have one goal as a marketing department: to plan, create and design Beck’s visual story through, but certainly not limited to: books, guides and brochures, but also compelling photography, video, and digital user experiences. From print to digital, there are no limitations to what you might be creating and how we represent the Beck’s brand. You’ll wear many hats with Beck’s and will need to embrace adaptability and flexibility. Now, imagine doing all this while working in a fun, results-oriented environment where nothing is typical from one day to the next.
- Design posters, drawings, diagrams, charts, maps, brochures, newsletters, advertisements, illustrations and other assigned artwork.
- Develop layouts and graphics for various types of publications.
- Design and construct various multimedia presentations for tradeshows, regional events, internal meetings and sales campaigns.
- Design and develop content for digital marketing media including but not limited to HTML5 banners, apps, digital signage, social media content, websites, email templates/content, ad word campaigns, text messaging, experience design, presentations, motion graphics and video content.
- Develop animation or motion graphics for videos, presentations and digital experiences.
- Confer with the Creative Lead on finished product, making necessary changes as required.
- Attend special training and develop relevant knowledge and skills in all areas of responsibility as approved by your Supervisor.
- Assist in video production projects.
- Shoot and edit still photography.
- Assist in set construction, lighting and art direction for all photo shoots, video shoots and marketing/sales related events and campaigns.
- Collaboration with other creative team members on various projects.
- Organizing and maintaining existing and new graphic and video assets.
- Coordinate and oversee projects with printers to insure quality and completion – attend press checks.
- Perform other related duties as may be required by the Creative Lead and Marketing Operations Lead.
1. Education and training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Art, Visual Communication, Marketing or related field.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record as determined by Beck’s automobile insurance policy.
2. Technical knowledge:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Understanding of basic design principles – such as typography, color theory, layout and composition.
- Minimum of two (2) years.
- Periodic travel required due to video shoots, photo shoots, business events, and tradeshows on location.