Led by Dr. Nancy Fox, the mission of Animal Hospital of Avon is to provide quality and compassionate medicine emphasizing client education, so they can provide the best care for their patients. The hospital offers wellness and vaccination programs, surgery, dental cleaning, and nutritional counseling.
The veterinarians and staff of Animal Hospital of Avon consistently strive to provide quality and compassionate medicine emphasizing client collaboration and education. Together we will create the best plan that works for your pet and your family.
We’re looking for:
- Full Time Veterinarian
- Compassionate, Team Player and Strong Communicator
- Proficient in general medicine and surgery
- Experience preferred but new graduates seeking mentorship are encouraged to apply!
We offer our Veterinarians:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Comprehensive Benefits (paid vacation/sick time/holidays, health, dental, vision, liability, 401K, life & supplemental insurance, employee assistance program & personal pet care discounts)
- Future Ownership Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical Autonomy
- DVM Mentor Network
- Paid CE Allowance & Professional Dues
OFFERING: SIGN-ON BONUS, RELOCATION ASSISTANCE, STUDENT LOAN ASSISTANCE AND FUTURE OWNERSHIP OPTIONS.
- Doctor of Veterinary degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Current DEA License or obtained upon hire
- Active Veterinary State License
- USDA Accreditation or obtained upon hire
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin