Paw Patch Veterinary Hospital is a well-established, progressive, fast paced 3 (FTE) doctor general practice located in Indianapolis, IN. We offer many services to provide the best comprehensive care to our patients including Preventative Care, Surgery, Urgent Care, High Speed Dentistry, Cold Laser Therapy, In-House Diagnostics, Digital full body and dental radiology, Ultrasonography, Acupuncture, Vacation Boarding and more. We are proud to be designated as a Feline Friendly hospital by the AAFP.
Paw Patch Veterinary Hospital is in Northwest, Indy. The proximity to I-465 allows for easy commute to downtown Indy and all that has to offer. County public schools are top notch, making it an ideal area to raise a family! Popular activities in the area include hiking, canoeing, and enjoying the outdoors at nearby Eagle Creek park. Indianapolis is a wonderful place to enjoy a healthy and active work-life balance.
We’re looking for:
- Full Time Veterinarian
- Compassionate, Team Player and Strong Communicator
- Proficient in general medicine and surgery
- Experience preferred but new graduates seeking mentorship are encouraged to apply!
We offer our Veterinarians:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Comprehensive Benefits (paid vacation/sick time/holidays, health, dental, vision, liability, 401K, life & supplemental insurance, employee assistance program & personal pet care discounts)
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical Autonomy
- DVM Mentor Network
- Paid CE Allowance & Professional Dues
Active Indiana State License in good standing and basic surgical experience.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin