Who are we, and what do we do?
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
Corteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Project Coordinator. This role is responsible for managing the overall process of projects and the liaison between implementation teams and stakeholders. They are responsible for ensuring stakeholders are kept informed, plans are clearly communicated and adhered to, and there is clear alignment across all teams on prioritization of work. They are accountable for helping manage & schedule the quarterly review process for projects. This individual is critical in facilitating communication and collaboration among team members and stakeholders for relevant projects to ensure projects run smoothly and meet their objectives.
What You’ll Do:
- Facilitating communication and collaboration among team members for projects. Work closely with systems, data, product and delivery owners to ensure priority alignment. Will be accountable for managing the overall process of projects. The responsibility of planning, organizing and controlling resources to deliver a project on time, within budget and meeting expectations, will often be the focus of the Delivery Lead but for certain projects, it will be this role’s responsibilities.
- Maintaining project documentation, such as plans, status reports, meeting minutes, and progress updates. Responsible for keeping details aligned with all project stakeholders.
Adherence to Processes:
- Ensuring that projects follow established processes and best practices.
- Work with the operations leader to determine ways of automating process after ensuring the process is working via manual updates
- Supporting project leadership teams by coordinating meetings and relevant documentation for applicable projects.This will be done via Microsoft Teams and using Microsoft products like word, powerpoint and/or excel.
- Interacting with core project teams and key stakeholders to provide regular updates on progress, issues and milestones on active projects and gather feedback
- Escalating concerns from implementation/delivery teams if there is not response from accountable parties
- Generating regular reports on project status and performance and communicating those up and down in the organization.
Requirements – What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with coordinating complex projects and programs
- Demonstrated knowledge of:
- Tracking tools such as JIRA, Azure ADO, Mural
- Microsoft Suite: PPT and strong Excel skills, Microsoft Outlook, Teams and Sharepoint
Demonstrated skills in:
- Communication: strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with team members and stakeholders effectively.
- Organization: exceptional organizational skills to manage project tasks, timelines, and documentation
- Time Management: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to Detail: thoroughness in project documentation, quality control, and monitoring
- Reporting: capability to create and present project status reports and updates
- Documentation: Proficiency in maintaining project documentation and records
- Administrative Skills: handling administrative tasks related to project coordination
- Team Collaboration: skills to facilitate teamwork and resolve conflicts when necessary
- VISA sponsorship is not available for this position.
- International relocation is not offered for this position.
Benefits – How We’ll Support You:
- Numerous development opportunities offered to build your skills
- Be part of a company with a higher purpose and contribute to making the world a better place
- Health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- Four weeks of paid time off and two weeks of well-being pay per year, plus paid holidays
- Excellent parental leave which includes a minimum of 16 weeks for mother and father
- Future planning with our competitive retirement savings plan and tuition reimbursement program
- Learn more about our total rewards package here – Corteva Benefits
- Check out life at Corteva! www.linkedin.com/company/corteva/life
Are you a good match? Apply today! We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team.
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to boldly embracing the power of inclusion, diversity, and equity to enrich the lives of our employees and strengthen the performance of our company, while advancing equity in agriculture. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. Discrimination, harassment and retaliation are inconsistent with our values and will not be tolerated. If you require a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit:
- Accessibility Page for Contact Information
- For US Applicants: See the ‘Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law’ poster
To all recruitment agencies: Corteva does not accept unsolicited third party resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.