A Premier Ag Internship is fully intended to provide a top education experience with challenging and professional skill developments for college recruits with the expectation that the intern will develop a desire to work for Premier Ag in the future if they meet Premier Ag employment standards.
- Share learning interests and select intern project with Manager
- Provide feedback to manager for Mid-Summer Evaluation
- Send weekly email updates to manager
- Complete Internship Project presentation by August 1st
- Start with the end in mind. Intern Project presentations should be about what they learned in conducting, researching, and implementing their project.
Intern Job Accountabilities:
– Field Scouting (observations)
- Fieldalytics software
- R7 tool
– Diagnostics & technical
- Intern agronomy training
- Soil Sampling
- Tissue Sampling
– Account Manager and sales support
– Aerial application operational support
– TRAX support
- Premier Ag Sustain
– Corporate support
- Field Days
- Field signage
- Meeting set-up and breakdown
- Transport of samples as required
- Other as needed
- Must be pursuing a degree or certification from a community college, technical college, or university and in good academic standing at time the internship begins.
- Demonstrates essential abilities including business knowledge, collaboration, communication, customer focus, decision making and skill development.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and can travel independently.
- Willingness to participate in required training that may relate to the requirements of the position.
- The successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check is required