WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
Represent AgriGold Hybrids in the sale and distribution of its seed products direct to farmers and dealers in an assigned territory. Responsible for achieving maximum sales and increased market penetration of brand.
- Develop and implement a Business Plan to achieve or surpass sales goals.
- Focus on recruiting new customers and dealers while maintaining and growing existing accounts.
- Promote the brand image and marketing programs.
- Utilize digital tools and resources to drive sales.
- Maintain fiscal responsibility by operating within assigned budget.
- Work closely with Sales Agronomist to develop and implement a hybrid and variety research and testing plan within assigned district.
- Advise the Area Business Manager of all major market developments in the district that affect sales and/or personnel.
- Submit all reports and complete all tasks in a timely manner.
- Report product problems in the territory and handle routine problems.
- Attend and participate in Regional Sales Meetings and other Company functions.
- Project a positive image of AgriGold Hybrids and AgReliant Genetics and act in accordance with the Company’s Core Values.
- Maintain appearance of Company vehicle and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Agronomy or related field preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional sales/account management experience or one or more years of sales experience working in agriculture
- Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) preferred
- Knowledge of seed industry
- Demonstrated self-motivation and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Good time management skills and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Detailed oriented
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work required hours and travel as necessary
- Ability to lift 60 lbs
- Must have valid driver’s license and meet AgReliant’s MVR requirements
- Some overnight travel required