WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.
Leads the sales direction of the assigned sales division to achieve maximum sales, increased market penetration and efficient distribution of product; co-responsible for recruiting, training and evaluating Regional Team Leaders and Key Account Specialists; implements sales programs, establishes area and team sales objectives, determines sales force requirements and provides regular division communications. This position is a key member of the brand’s Leadership Team.
• Leadership through effectively recruiting, training, coaching, and evaluating an industry leading team of Area Sales Managers and Sales Account Managers
• Direct the sales efforts of the assigned sales areas and teams to achieve maximum sales, achieve average selling price target, increased market penetration, profitable growth and efficient distribution of product
• Focus on delivering on agreed sales targets, both short and midterm
• Manage flexible spending discount allocation across assigned division
• Assist in establishing sales objectives; determining sales force and head count requirements and providing sales forecasts as required
• Assist in the preparation and development of meeting and training materials for division employee, dealer and customer events
• Budget management and control for assigned sales areas and teams
• Work closely with the Brand Leadership Team, Area Agronomy Managers, Marketing Managers, Business Managers and Supply Managers
• Assist Brand Manager and the Brand Leadership Team in other duties and projects as needed
• Accountable for projecting a positive image of LG Seeds and AgReliant Genetics
• Responsible for maintaining an elevated level of customer service and professionalism
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or related field
• 5-7 years industry and/or management experience
• Excellent leadership, communication, influencing, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams and collaborate with others.
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to think strategically
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to lift up to 65 lbs
• Ability to travel up to 30%, some overnight travel required.
• Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR Requirements