Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Search our job listings below.
The position will support Global R&D by developing and implementing the strategy for global Clinical Trial Materials. This role serves as a key resource within R&D by providing high quality support across R&D and Regulatory functions. The individual will be responsible for project, operational, and process decisions impacting global CTM management as well as leading the NA CTM team.
Functions, Duties, Tasks:
The individual in this position will:
- Develop and execute the global strategy for Elanco CTM supply
- Oversee global shipment of clinical trial materials and registration samples
- Support all aspects of CTM supply and delivery, including but not limited to: inventory management, labeling, import/export compliance, and shipping logistics
- Work with project teams and project management to forecast and coordinate aspects of CTM supply
- Lead the NA team responsible for Shawnee Pharmacy and shipments from Elanco third parties
- Define and develop processes and systems
- Provide organizational customer service, including triage of issues and offer training sessions for new processes and tools.
- Continuous improvement of global CTM processes and customer service levels
- Understanding of Elanco’s product development processes, particularly as it relates to study conduct within our internal and external site network
- Technical understanding of the key requirements for import, export, and domestic shipments of Clinical Trial Materials
Key Leadership Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service to our global customer base
- Proactively search for solutions
- Develop and maintain relationships with our key 3rd party contract research and contract manufacturing organizations
- Work effectively and flexibly within and across all Elanco R&D teams and external collaborators to advance the R&D pipeline
- Create a positive work environment that is aligned with company objectives
- Provide and accept challenge to deliver innovative technical solutions and create an innovative culture
- Create an engaging culture
- Identify and utilize methods to deliver individual objectives in a high quality, timely, cost-effective manner
- Provide accurate information to facilitate timely project and budget forecasts
- Demonstrate high levels of adaptability, flexibility and learning agility
Minimum Qualification (education, experience and/or training, required certifications):
- B.A., B.S.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in R&D
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status