As a leading global animal health company, Elanco delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals’ lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco’s promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
This position will provide electrical engineering and project management support for the Clinton Laboratories plant site. Primary responsibilities include ownership, support and/or troubleshooting for the power distribution system, various control systems, energy initiatives, electrical safety programs, design and execution of small and large projects and participation in proactive asset maintenance reliability efforts for electrical equipment.
Basic Minimum Qualifications (education, experience and/or training, required certifications):
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple activities
- Experience with manufacturing process support, reliability, and maintenance processes
- Experience with Electrical Preventative and Predictive Maintenance strategies
- Strong knowledge of industrial power distribution systems and controls
- Ability to effectively apply root cause analysis and analyze problems
- Previous project management experience
- Ability to influence others
Functions, Duties, Tasks:
- Safety- The individual will assist in a variety of electrical safety related activities. These include the site electrical safety program, new designs, maintenance of existing standards and participation in efforts that improve employee and process safety.
- People- The individual will provide technical guidance and oversight for the technical development on new technologies and new procedures for the electrical power/controls and associated maintenance staff.
- Project Management- Responsible for developing and leading capital improvement projects within the plant including the scheduling, design, contract administration, construction, cash flow, forecasting, training, and project close-out. This individual will also provide electrical engineering support on multi-discipline projects at the site.
- Compliance- Ensure that electrical utility and maintenance activities are performed, and documentation is maintained to assure compliance with all OSHA, EPA, GMP, and ISO 9002 requirements.
- Electrical Training and Development
- Global Electrical Safety Subject Matter Expert
- Global Principal
- Full Time M-F 8-hour Days
- Situations may arise where off-schedule work, both on-site and off-site may be required
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status