- Provide leadership and operational responsibility for all site level AWCM functions and personnel. The key roles of the site level AWCM department are:
- Provide veterinary health care for laboratory animals, give advice regarding the care and use of laboratory animals, and provide training for scientists and technicians.
- Monitor animal health and welfare in compliance with all applicable animal welfare regulations and help maintain facilities for AAALAC accreditation.
- Provide oversight of the animal care and use program and drive compliance with regulatory groups and agencies.
- Assure animal health and quality.
- Promote animal well-being.
- Oversee the surgical and surgical care program.
- Provide veterinary, scientific and technical expertise.
- Provide protocol-driven ophthalmology and other applicable veterinary services.
- Oversee animal welfare-related regulatory compliance activities as applicable.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.