- Prepares accurate, meaningful, and timely statistical reports.
- Prepares and verifies support material and makes recommendations for rate and product proposals.
- Completes and verifies rate manual pages and rates.
- Prepares competitive studies for rates, rating plans, and products with major competitors.
- Supports management by preparing and verifying trending information, rate level indications, territorial adjustments, other rating factor related analysis, loss reserves, and ratemaking data.
- Assists with completing Data Calls and other projects, as indicated by management.
Requirement for Success:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- May be progressing through actuarial exams, as approved by management.
- Must have or can quickly develop effective utilization of computer systems including company and industry related software for essential job functions.
- Able to develop knowledge of IFBI’s rate manual and industry rates and products.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work.