Internship Dates: June through August, start and finish dates are negotiable
General Description: The position of Accounting Office Intern reports to the Controller. This position is responsible for providing assistance to the Accounting Department in completing daily tasks such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash handling, filing, data entry and creating reports for ISFC staff. This position will also receive exposure to certain internal audit components of the ISFC.
- Inputting claim vouchers into the accounts payable system, documenting payments and mailing / distributing check.
- Assist with collections procedures for concessionaires during the Fair.
- Assist with invoicing, entering receivables and creating deposits.
- Assis with creating reports for various staff.
- Assist with on-site cash logistics duties during the fair.
- Assist in the finance departments internal auditing efforts during the State Fair.