ABAP Lead Developer – ERP Development
Who are we, and what do we do?
Corteva Agriscience is the only major agriscience company in the world completely dedicated to agriculture. Our purpose is to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generation to come. Our inspiration is to be a market shaper, driving the next generation of agriculture products that help farms and farmers flourish and through partnering with society becoming the most trusted partner in the global agriculture and food community.
With a global footprint and over 22,000 employees, Corteva is building the future of agriculture and leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
Corteva Agriscience is looking for an ABAP Lead Developer.
The ABAP Lead Developer will work within the ERP Development team to design, develop and implement new program codes in a large SAP ecosystem.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities – What you will do to help us grow!
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced and complex environment. Develop strong business relationships and work effectively across teams to ensure successful global S/4 project implementation and support for heritage environments. Willing to learn and grow in a dynamic environment with ever changing priorities.
- Understand development framework, application architecture and technical architecture to create solutions that fit in to the overall system landscape.
- Work closely with functional analysts and solution architects to understand business requirements and scope and to transform business process designs into technical specs and code.
- Execute unit tests to ensure the functional/technical design are properly covered by the application/modification.
- Look for opportunities to reuse existing program code during the technical design and development process.
- Follow program and coding standards as they apply to source code and transport management.
Experience and Education – What you’ll bring to the table!
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 6+ years of hands-on ABAP developer experience.
- Experience with SAP S4HANA and object-oriented programming is required.
- Experience using Fiori and CDS views is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and debugging
Take the next step to #GrowWhatMatters in your career with Corteva and apply today. We look forward to seeing your application.